Centre for Functional and Metabolic Mapping
The Centre for Functional and Metabolic Mapping (CFMM) at Western’s Robarts Research Institute houses Canada’s only collection of high-field (3T human) and ultra-high field (7T human and 9.4T animal) MR systems. The Centre is dedicated to establishing the anatomical, metabolic and functional characteristics of normal brain development and healthy aging across the lifespan; as well as establishing the brain basis of developmental, neuropsychiatric and neurodegenerative deficits.
- Congratulations to Olivia Stanley and Jason Kai
- Science Minister visits the CFMM
- Parkinson Society 2018 Scholarship Winner
- Raising funds for concussion research to safeguard athletes
- 7T Maintenance, Replacing the Gradient Coil